Project Planning, Permitting & Reporting
For the last three decades ARGO has managed environmental planning, permitting and implementation of projects across a wide range of sectors, from very small projects to large-scale development projects.
ARGO prepare resource consent applications and associated environmental and social assessments, undertake project environmental and social risk analyses, and provide high-level strategic environmental and regulatory permitting advice, working closely with design engineers, contractors and consenting authorities.
ARGO has extensive national and international environmental legislation experience, particularly in New Zealand, Fiji and Pacific Island nations.
Key services ARGO provide include:
- Project managing major environmental regulatory permitting projects.
- Preparing Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEEs) and associated application documentation.
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of Environmental and Social Management and Monitoring Plans (ESMPs).
- Providing strategic environmental and social permitting advice.
- Establishing Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
- Conducting pre-hearing meetings, and appearing at Government and Council hearings and Environment Court.
- Assisting with RMA Policy Development.
- Undertaking environmental audits and due diligence.